[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Does JBoss Messaging integrate with OptimizeIt?

mvenkatesh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 14:25:12 EST 2007

Hi all,

I am new to JBoss Messaging. I have a simple test program that sends and receives messages from a Messaging server. Persistence is provided via a SQL server database. Test program executes fine.

When I run OptimizeIt on this server, it shows no JMS activity. I can see JDBC, JNDI and all other expected activity, but nothing in the JMS pane. Is this expected? Or do I need to configure something?

I have tried this with both Messaging 1.0.1 SP4, and the 1.2GA versions.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025544#4025544

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025544