[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem with installing jBPM BPEL 1.1-Beta3

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 14:40:21 EST 2007

Warnings like
12:07:23,672 WARN  [EhCacheProvider] Could not find configuration [org.jbpm.bpel
  | .sublang.def.Snippet]; using defaults.
just mean there is no specific cache configuration for a given class/collection. As the message explicitly tells, defaults are used. Otherwise, the warning is harmless.

The jBPM|BPEL user guide does tell you about this:
anonymous wrote : If this is the first process you deploy after starting the jBPM service, you will see a flurry of logs from Hibernate
  | before the last log shown above. This is normal as long as no ERROR entries appear.
With "as long as no ERROR entries appear" I meant "WARNs are fine". I will be more explicit about it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025547#4025547

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025547