[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Remote access to MBeans

colomb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 16:28:12 EST 2007

There are countless MBeans exposed through the JBoss AS jmx-console.  I've enabled remote jmx access using the

  | JAVA_OPTS="-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=3543 $JAVA_OPTS"
  | JAVA_OPTS="-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=false $JAVA_OPTS"
  | JAVA_OPTS="-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=false $JAVA_OPTS"

and then connect to the process using the standalone swing jconsole app.  The only MBeans I see though that are related to jboss are in the jboss.ws, and nothing else.  What do I need to do to expose all those MBeans??

The goal is to create an application that can query/listen to some of the MBeans.

I also have a simple app that creates an MBeanServerConnection and lists the domains and get the same thing.  I'm guessing maybe the url is wrong or I have some configuration issues.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025587#4025587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025587