[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Hot redeployment

michael.yuan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 02:16:17 EST 2007

Okay, I must admit that I am a bit lost here:

What is the difference between WEB-INF/dev and WEB-INF/classes? What if the content of those two dirs go out of sync? I am guessing that in the "debug" mode, Seam only loads classes from WEB-INF/dev and ignores WEB-INF/classes? Am I way off here? :)

In any case, this sounds really cool. Does this make developing in Seam POJO more appealing than developing in EJB3 beans? ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025684#4025684

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025684