[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Help with StaleObjectStateException needed

enazareno do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 04:18:36 EST 2007

Hi,

    I dont know if this will solve your problem but try calling the action when your page displays to force it, example:

  |      <page view-id="/restricted/createBid.xhtml" action="#{BidAction.addBidItem}">

     This action event occurs everytime you view the createBid.xhtml page. On another note, I noticed that you need to be careful especially handling the @DataModel. You may not have encountered it but I experience you need to re-initialize it so if you have updates on your list it will be refreshed. It seems it is caching data. I'm pretty new with JBoss Seam myself so I dont have a full understanding yet of the technology.

Regards,

Elmo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025714#4025714

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025714