[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Disappointed at "horrendous piece of garbage"

yesudeep do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 06:17:41 EST 2007

Greetings,

One of our users described the portal (version 2.4.1) as a "horrendous piece of garbage."

Is anybody improving JBoss Portal?  Everything is so inconsistent in the portal.  Portal forums and the wiki, for example, have too many version conflict issues.  Why can't I simply login as an admin and move portlet windows around to stick them where I want to?  Why does it have to be so difficult?  Adding a page should be as easy as Google's Personalized Home Page.  Please get some good /designers/ (not programmers) to create your layouts.  I can see JBoss Portal growing but at too slow a pace.  At the moment it is a pain to use for the users as well as the developers.

Regards,
Yesudeep.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025743#4025743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025743