[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: exception when run jboss-4.0.4 with the jboss federation

charles751 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 07:44:05 EST 2007

I have solved the above question.

But there is another question about role authentication.To our current several systems,I need the following functions:

In any one of our several systems,it has function tree.
To any one node of the function tree,the user who can access it must have certain role.

can i implement this function using the jboss federated sso framework?

It's very appreciation for your apply for how to implement this kind of function.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025768#4025768

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025768