[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Disappointed at

yesudeep do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 08:21:23 EST 2007

Greetings,

Apparently, my post kind of annoys more than it gets the point across.
Apologies for that.  About the comment on the portal.  I felt terrible when my client said that to me.  Nobody likes their users scoffing at them.  Through my post I only want to point out why I got disappointed with the portal.  :)

Oh, and yes.  Children have very vivid imagination.  I do have ideas and I'll try putting together a comprehensive list of how you could improve upon the portal instead of sending another "constructive" post next time. :)

Regards,
Yesudeep.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025782#4025782

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025782