[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Hot redeployment

christian.bauer@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 08:52:16 EST 2007

I wouldn't jump on it just now, it's really experimental. I'm testing it and the first issue with the generated build script is that you have to split your compilation into two steps, which isn't really possible for anything but the most trivial action + model application.

I'm working on a script that deploys things based on configurable package patterns, so you can say "these are the packages I want to enable for hot redeployment with Seam".

Progress is being logged on http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-997

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025790#4025790

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025790