[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Question about JIRA Bug JBWS-991 - SchemaBinding Marshaller

kvbisme do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 10:16:13 EST 2007

I am having this same issue under JBoss 4.0.5.GA which should have the fix in it.  Trouble is that when I reduce the scope to something I can post on here it works.  When I have the full WSDL (which works under 4.0.4.GA) I get the same "... Failed to find read method or field for property '_value' ..."  I check the JAXRPC (we are using wscompile) generated class and it has a "value" attribute not a "_value" attribute.

The element is question looks like:

<xsd:simpleType name="Status">

       <xsd:enumeration value="InWork"/>
       <xsd:enumeration value="Successful"/>