[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Generating JooReports (http-post)

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 10:33:46 EST 2007

Hello,
i want to use http://www.artofsolving.com/opensource/jodreports formerly known as Jooreports.
I have set up the corresponding war archive on our local tomcat server. I can generate PDF and ODT documents.
Now i want to use this new toy with my seam application. But i have reached the border of my knowledge. I must do an HTTP-Post from server to server. But i do not know how, even i have no clue where i can look for information about this. Perhaps some nice guy can shed some light in here?
This test function works on a client page:

  | function submitOrder(form) {
  |      var xml = '<anaprot prob="123" reactvol="12" pcrprogram="PCRPROGGY">\n';
  | 	xml += '  <experiment>PCR123</experiment>\n';
  | [....]
  | 	xml += '</anaprot>';
  | 	form.model.value = xml;
  |     form.action = 'analysisprotocol.'+ form.outputFormat.value;
  |     form.submit();

The xml is assembled by my seam app and i have to issue the above post from server.
This is perhaps not an Seam related issue, but i stand on my own feets. So any help is very apreciated.
Ciao,
Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025827#4025827

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025827