[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Searching tasks by task variables (hibernated business objec

hstrack do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 10:44:25 EST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to figure out the right HQL for finding TaskInstances that have an hibernated business object assigned.

I know how to find TaskInstances with simple String variables assigned:

  | select taskinstance from TaskInstance taskinstance join taskinstance.variableInstances as variable where variable.name = :varname and variable.value =:varvalue and taskinstance.name = 'Change Provider Request' and taskinstance.isOpen = true

Now I have a businessobject called "Domain" assigned to the task and I am trying to find it like this:

  | select taskinstance from TaskInstance taskinstance join taskinstance.variableInstances as variable, Domain d where variable.name = :varname and d.name =:varvalue and taskinstance.name = 'Change Provider Request'

Does not work (there is no join of the Domain and the TaskInstance)... And my HQL is so bad, that I cannot figure out how to do it correctly!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

br

Harald Strack

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025833#4025833