[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: more than one Seam Phase Listeners?

mrines77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 14:02:53 EST 2007

Well, this message must not be answerable, at this time.

Notice that Mike over at mhl496 is having similar problems getting Seam to be well behaved under Tomcat. Will be moving from Tomcat 5.5.20 to 6.0.10 shortly and perhaps some of these exceptions will disappear. Hopefully between us Tomcaters we can add to the knowledgebase of Seam.

I would like to make sure that you know that I do appreciate the work that the Jboss Seam team is doing and realize that it is still in the early stages of development, especially as related to embedd ejb3 in Tomcat webapp.  So keep up the good work Gavin, Pete, et al.
Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025911#4025911

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025911