[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Regarding JBPM and WS-security

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 15:36:58 EST 2007

As I am starting to read on ws-security support in JBossWS 1.2 [I am using trunk I downloaded few days ago] I came accross 2 user guides. One is for JAX-WS http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php/JAX-WS_User_Guide#Top_Down_.28Java_to_WSDL.29
and the other one is for JAX-RPC
http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php/JAX-RPC_User_Guide#WS-BPEL

>From the documentation it is clear that I need to read JAX-RPC since BPEL is based on that. But out of curiosity, what is the difference between the two? RPC style is supported in both then why there are 2 styles of exposing webservices? Why BPEL is based on one style and not the other?

Is there any documentation about JBPM-BPEL that talks about all these internals? it's architecture etc?

Thank you,
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025943#4025943

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025943