[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - BPEL needs to pass on ws-security elements. Is it possible?

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 18:12:59 EST 2007

Hello All,

In our scenario, the BPEL process itself doesn't have any security needs but the participating webservices need to support single sign on. So is it possible that BPEL passes on ws-security elements in the <soap:Header> on to all webservices it invokes? Can I somehow configure this behavior?

>From the JBossWS documentation and one of the threads on this forum, I know I can create handler that intercepts the SOAP and read headers. But in my case I do not need to read the contents, I only want to pass them along. Can I create something similar that gets called before each 'invoke'?

Thank you,
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026020#4026020