[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Jboss Admin Console

cristianok do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 18:16:25 EST 2007

Web Console is not a full-featured administration console. It's far from that. You can't configure the server using Web Console as you can with other professional application servers.

I keed wondering why JBoss doesn't have a professional admin console. I work at a big company and our administrators don't use JBoss mainly because it doesn't have a good and centralized admin console.

I'm pretty sure it would be much more accepted for production environments if it had such a thing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026021#4026021

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026021