[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Forcing JBossWS to use a different Java class for a QName

natebowler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 19:27:22 EST 2007

I have an API that accepts an interface as a parameter. I would like to preserve this from a WSDL perspective because it reduces the number of fields from the concrete class by an order of 10.

Now, obviously, by default I get a serialization error from JBossWS when it tries to instantiate this interface. However, if JBossWS could know to just instantiate the concrete class instead, it should work great.

I have edited the jaxrpc-mapping.xml file, but that has no effect.

Is there a way to do this?

Nate

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026049#4026049

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026049