[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Almost ready to give up... (Tomcat woes galore)

mlh496 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 20:27:26 EST 2007

It's nice to know that this problem *can* be solved.  I've been able to deploy the examples to Tomcat using "ant deploy.tomcat".  However, when I generate a simple example that uses EJB3 and MySql and try to get it to work on Tomcat, I'm always met with failure.  The errors that I seem unable to fix are the following (I've abbreviated them):

17:24:45,185 WARN  [Ejb3Configuration] Overriding hibernate.transaction.factory_class is dangerous, this might break the EJB3 specification implementation
  | 17:24:45,279 INFO  [NamingHelper] JNDI InitialContext properties:{java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.LocalOnlyContextFactory, java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces}
  | 17:24:45,295 ERROR [NamingHelper] Could not obtain initial context
  | javax.naming.NamingException: Local server is not initialized

Does anyone have a simple WAR file that works on Tomcat using MySql?
Anyone?? Bueller? Bueller??

-Michael

and the following:

17:24:45,295 FATAL [DatasourceConnectionProvider] Could not find datasource: java:/testappDatasource

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026070#4026070

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026070