[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: exception when run jboss-4.0.4 with the jboss federation

charles751 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 21:33:44 EST 2007

Thank you for your recommend.

I have found few little problems through my test using your framework demo:

1.In the package of jboss-identity-management.jar,there is missing a resource bundle for me.
For some Chinese user,they need a users_zh_CN.properties.Perhaps this is not a problem.
After all,there is so many different locale of the world.

2.In the package of jboss-sso.sar,there is missing log4j.jar and log4j-core.jar.Certainly,users can
add these jar into the package.Another suggestion:I think that the jars about log of your project is a

little older.

good luck!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026080#4026080

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026080