[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Jboss Eclipse IDE Package Configuration

greatbejoy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 7 23:56:10 EST 2007

i am using Jboss Eclipse IDE 1.6.0 with clipse 3.1.2.

while using package configuration  how can i specify

that all folders and files in my project say " Test" be added as it is,
to produce Test.war.

i am using struts and don't have EJB's.

i have 5 folders and some files in the project Test. all the folders
are nested and conatins files

i tried with chracters **/, /, *.* for " includes " which apper
on the add folder dialog.

plz help me . what charcters i should use in the "includes" ?

-bejoy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026117#4026117

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026117