[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JSF IDE support

lisaanm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 04:48:20 EST 2007

Hi.,
  Self reply to my post:
anonymous wrote :
  | These features are already working in Exadel studio (free version too). I'm using it for more than 6 months and its working pretty fine.
  |
  | NOTE: But with SEAM you cannot access session bean (managed bean) properties on XHTML becos the editor takes the bean from faces-config managed bean declaration.
  |
  | Hope this would be fixed with RedHat developer studio.

Fix:
Just drop SessionBean (managed bean) declarations in faces-config.

For me Seam application is working eventhough I define beans in faces-config but is not advised according to SEAM specification.

Could Gavin explain the consequences of having bean declarations in faces-config file?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026178#4026178

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026178