[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exadel, JBoss and Seam

tnfink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 04:59:40 EST 2007

"petemuir" wrote : "lisaanm" wrote : the team should provide a short integration guide for RichFaces-Seam

  | AFAIK you would set up a project as if for ajax4jsf (seam-gen will do this for you :) and just drop the richfaces jar into WEB-INF/lib

we tried this. But it only worked with simple components (e.g., the separator). If we bound the suggestion box to a Seam managed bean, we encountered class loading problems. We then put the jars from richfaces, ajaf4jsf, and oscache into the root of the EAR and added them as Java-modules. This solved the problems.

We tested the suggestion box, the data table, and the panel and everything worked fine. The skins seem to be missing and the documentation is a little bit sparse.
But all in all, it is usable now and it can only become better :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026185#4026185

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026185