[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: ClassCastException during getCursor with Oracle...

berdaimo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 06:56:33 EST 2007

Hi !

I got the same probleme, Could you like plz to help me !

I got the following expetion :
java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy4 while executing the line :

 rs =   (ResultSet) myCallableStatement.getObject(2);

It's seems that the connexion that I retrived from the datasource of Jboss descriptor is a proxy ! on the other side when I use the classic connection using :
conn = DriverManager.getConnection(url)
I have no problem ! but I'm constrained tu use the datasource connection

Thank you

Adil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026211#4026211

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026211