[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Major problem - JBoss hungs

mpikounis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 07:50:59 EST 2007

Thank you, your suggestion really helped. Now another related issue I have is that sometime I cannot access the JMX-Console. JBoss seems to hang and consume more and more memory (not CPU) until I kill the process (I cannot even stop the service).

In this case, in order to get a stack trace I tried to use sendsignal.exe but I get an access denied message saying "Not enough storage is available to process this command". Is there an alternative way to get a stack trace from a process that runs as a service?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026226#4026226

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026226