[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss Messaging 1.2.0.GA with JBoss AS 4.2.0.CR1

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 13:39:02 EST 2007

  | org.jboss.mq.referenceable.ObjectRefAddr

Is a JBoss MQ class, not a JBoss Messaging class. So this tells me you haven't uninstalled JBoss MQ properly.

The scripts you are running are not designed to run against 4.2.CR1, we haven't tested this config. (It's not a GA). It should be a fairly simple task to change the script to work against this though. This will be done before 4.2 goes GA, but we don't normally have the time to make sure the scripts work against every single alpha, beta or CR of other projects.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026371#4026371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026371