[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: PojoCacheListener does not propagate in a cluster

mvlior do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 14:40:54 EST 2007

Thank you for replying.

We have viewed the AOP intoruction webinar and found NotificationInterceptor.java, but since we are not part of the development community in JBoss, we still lack the know-how.
Where would you suggest that we begin learning the details ? Any example or resource would be appreciated.

Also, if that's not too much to ask, can you please pinpoint the classes that need to be intercepted ?

Thank you,
Lior Neuman
R&D Team,
MailVision LTD.