[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Installing JBoss/ejb3 without X-window on Linux

alsancle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 15:47:29 EST 2007

"PeterJ" wrote : Another way to get EJB3 support in 4.0.5 is to download the source distribution and build it with JDK 5.0. You get both the standard binary distribution plus a second distribution with EJB3.

I have a related question.  I would like to use 4.0.5 and EJB3 on the Gentoo distribution.  I would like to use the gentoo installer, which will build jboss from source, but need to make sure it supports EJB3.0.   When you say JDK5.0 do you mean JDK 1.5?  Also, is there anything else needed to support EJB3.0 when building from source and not using the jem installer.

thanks,  A.J.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026419#4026419

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026419