[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Remoting in CVS is currently broken

knaas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 17:49:00 EST 2007

Seam Remoting is currently throwing an UnsupportedOperationException

  | java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Cannot post to the resource servlet
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.servlet.ResourceServlet.doPost(ResourceServlet.java:107)

Seam XMLHttpRequests are POSTs so either the doPost should work, or the remoting requests need to go to something that doesn't satisfy the "/seam/resource/*" url-pattern.

This doPost change was made pretty recently because I have been updating my CVS tree on a daily basis and I'm just now seeing this problem.

Based on the documentation and current examples I have the following configuration.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026450#4026450

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026450