[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: since today (JBSEAM-954?) I get NPE in setEntityManagerF

codelion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 9 01:38:43 EST 2007

I know I've suggested the exact wording, but my consciousness will bug me if I don't mention the following.  If the fix instead of

private FlushModeType actualFlushMode = FlushModeType.AUTO;

would write to the same effect

private FlushModeType actualFlushMode = flushMode;

then it would be more stable in case someone two years from now changes the default flush mode or even just tries understanding the logic.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026539#4026539

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026539