[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Red Hat JBoss and Exadel Partnership - not a technical quest

franciscoacb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 9 06:39:44 EST 2007

Since the announcement of Red Hat / JBoss and Exadel partnership, I'm curious about a branding question: why have been choosen the name RH Developer Studio but not JBoss Developer Studio, since the other products were renamed JBoss Ajax4jsf and JBoss RichFaces? Or vice-versa, why not all the names being choosed to RH Developer Studio / Ajax4jsf / RichFaces?

I guess there is a commercial reason here...what is it? ;)

Thanks in advance,

Francisco Antônio
Brasil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026572#4026572