[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Problem using wstools

d_pavel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 9 11:20:43 EST 2007

Hello again,

I should've mention that I replaced jbossws-1.0.4.GA (which was included in the distribution package for JBoss AS) and I installed correctly the jbossws-1.2.0.GA version (I was careful with the libraries and I can access "http://localhost:8080/jbossws/" which is fine).

Now I read all "Tools Overview" paragraph from the "JAX-WS User Guide" because in the Jason Green's post ("JBossWS 1.2.0.GA Tools Overview (wstools, wsprovide, wsconsu") it is pointed that fact; now because I really want to develop JAX-RPC services I have to use the wstools!
In the "JAX-RPC User Guide" there is no overview info for wstools, just the link for the "Documentation for jbossws-tool_1_0".
Any help/suggestion with the wstoos ?

Thanks, D

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026651#4026651

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026651