[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: fault never reaches catchall

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 9 13:34:06 EST 2007

Now I moved my faultHandler to the global scope as shown in the purchase sample. My compensation handler on the completed scope gets called now but the  inside faultHandler still never gets called.

  | </variables>
  |
  |    <faultHandlers>
  |             <catchAll>
  |                <sequence>
  |                <!--   <assign>
  |                      <copy>
  |                         <from expression="&quot;SimpleCompensate - In Fault Handler&quot;"/>
  |                         <to part="parameters" query="/ns3:logString/ns3:logMessage" variable="logStringRequest"/>
  |                      </copy>
  |                   </assign>
  |                   <invoke inputVariable="logStringRequest" operation="logString" outputVariable="logStringResponse" partnerLink="CommonLoggingPL" portType="ns3:ALFLoggingService"/>
  |                   -->
  |                   <compensate/>
  |                </sequence>
  |             </catchAll>
  |          </faultHandlers>
  |

  |    <sequence>
  |       <receive....

I still get BpelFaultException in Throw.java on line 60. This is where the Bpel fault object is created. My global scope still ends on 'faultingWithoutHandler'.

Can someone please explain the behavior? I searched JIRA to see if there is any issue filed already about fault propagation but didn't see exactly same situation.

Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026710#4026710

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026710