[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - CMPCleanReadAheadOnLoad

vojta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 9 15:44:29 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm facing problem very similar to this old report: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=925597&group_id=22866

Using optimistic locking+commit C, every access to entity field generates db query despite being in transaction=required method. The only notable difference is that supposedly working fix of clean-read-ahead-on-load=false doesn't work for me on 4.0.4.GA and I have to use the other workaround of setting all getters as read-only=false.

Has the specs regarding cache and read-onlyness changed since 3.x times or has the bug simply returned?

Regards,
Vojta

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026759#4026759

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026759