[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Problem using wstools

d_pavel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 9 19:03:40 EST 2007

I think my post is related with this topic as well:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025390#4025390

Need clarification about this please:
1) the wstools.sh script which comes with the jbossws-1.2.0.GA points to both:
WSTOOLS_CLASSPATH="$WSTOOLS_CLASSPATH:$JBOSS_HOME/client/jbossws14-client.jar"
WSTOOLS_CLASSPATH="$WSTOOLS_CLASSPATH:$JBOSS_HOME/client/jbossws-client.jar"
when esteblishing the wstools classpath.
The jboss14 is really needed ? I was thinking that only the 'jbossws-client.jar' will be used in the new version.

2) Do we still have to get an updated "jboss-xml-binding.jar" from the repository ? I want to mention that I used the new distribution for the jboassws-1.2.0.GA which uses the ant.

3) Do we still have to keep the "jbossws14.sar/" in our jboss server/.../deploy ? I was thinking that with the new version we will use only the "jbossws.sar/" service archive.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026797#4026797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026797