[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - basics

kuvera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 10 07:38:09 EST 2007

Hello,
I'm new to JBoss. I wonder if I can use it the same way with webapps, as I did with Tomcat. This is how I have been developing (under Windows):
1. Under c:\Wk create a project directory
2. Make an Eclipse project for this path
3. Set project/WEB-INF/classes as the output dir for the Eclipse project
4. Tomcat context descriptor refers to project directory
5. Modify and save a source file
6. Reload app. in Tomcat Manager (its only F5 after the first time)
7. Reload page in browser

As I have seen, JBoss uses the Tomcat engine for webapps, but the Manager is not working. How is the above process done in JBoss?

TIA,
kuvera

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026858#4026858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026858