[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: more than one Seam Phase Listeners?

mrines77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 10 11:50:00 EST 2007

RobJ wins the gold star, or maybe a silver one instead, as he came closest to the root problem that I was having:
First, the WARN message of duplicate SeamPhaseListener was being generated by AbstractSeamPhaseListener's constructor using a (I hate flags) boolean flag.
Apparently, having jsf-impl.jar and myfaces-impl.jar in the same webapp's WEB-INF/lib directory causes the faces-config and/or jsf related files to be loaded twice, once for jsf-impl.jar and once for myfaces-impl.jar. So I guess I have to choose which one I want to use and disgard the other. So many possible combinations and permutations in this environment:()!
Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026872#4026872

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026872