[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Calling Jboss 3.2.3 EJB from 4.0.2

jwenting do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 11 05:05:04 EDT 2007

that's almost always a problem when you try to call EJBs in application servers running a different version of the same software.
You may be able to deploy the clientside archives from JBoss 3 into your ear file that you deploy on JBoss 4, but mind that this could lead to problems trying to access resources that reside inside the JBoss 4 server (when we tried calling EJBs on a JBoss 4 server from JBoss 3 that way things went horribly wrong and we ended up using a SOAP layer to communicate between the two).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4026940#4026940

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4026940