[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: PojoCache can't find classloader

chip_schoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 11 19:27:05 EDT 2007

Thanks alot for all your help.  I was able to get it to work by using aopc first.  I came across the enable loadtime weaving stuff in the docs and made one attempt to turn it on, but I got some class not found exception so I just backed off that.  I must say it was difficult sifting through all the documentation to finally get it.  Maybe I am just getting too old.  Anyway, thanks again.

For anyone else that comes across this thread, the main lesson here is:

If you are running in JBossAS, loadtime instrumenting is off by default so you will have to run aopc, even if your code is jdk 5.0 annotated.  If your cache object is serializable then you may not recognize right off that it is not getting field level replication, therefore, remove the serializable interface so if it is not aspectized you will get an exception.

I hope this is a correct summation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027000#4027000

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027000