[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to delete Memberships

JimKnopf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 12 04:46:21 EDT 2007

Is it not possible to delete a Membership?

I want to synchronized the Users of JBPM with users from another Database where are users, groups, memberships and a little more.

In the other DB it is possible to remove and add Memberships.
My Problem now is, i can add a Membership in JBPM but it is not possible to delete one.
I think i can't delte it direct on the Database, because then it won't delete in the User and Group Hash-Table.

How can i synchronize these two databases (in a fast way) every 15 Minutes?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027079#4027079

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027079