[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: @manytoone left join problem

iMacX do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 12 06:58:16 EDT 2007

HI,

I have also the same error and I don't know where the problem is...
I am using netbeans 5.5 and i tried under jboss 4.0.4 and 4.0.5, the problem is always the same:

10:51:26,783 WARN [ServiceController] Problem starting service persistence.units:ear=EAW1.ear,jar=EAW1-ejb.jar,unitName=EAW1-ejbPU
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: mysql-EAW not bound