[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Setting external classpath for project with JBoss Rules in E

andrey.khalzov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 12 07:55:32 EDT 2007

I need to set external classpath for ClassLoader, which uses for compiling .drl (JBoss Rules) files. I want to use classes from external jar's in my .drl, but now when I'm compiling them, i'm receiving such message: "Rule Compilation error The import com.partnerintegration.PartnersJobContext cannot be resolved." PartnersJobContext.class exists in external jar.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027128#4027128

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027128