[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EL Notation and Navigation from-action

TonyF do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 12 09:43:14 EDT 2007

Thanks for the response Gavin. I'm just back to it now so I tried using the bracket notation within the pages.xml again but the redirects still are not working.

>From my understanding I thought that it should be possible to use the bracket notation too but as there seemed to be an issue I set up a test to try and ensure what I am seeing is due to the navigation rules failing to be matched. I setup a simple h:commandLink with an action defined with the bracket notation calling a method that should match with a straight-forward navigation rule, again with the from-action defined using the bracket notation. As expected the method was called successfully but the redirect did not fire which makes it seem as if the rule is not being matched...?

I can't see how else I can proceed regarding this and so I was hoping that you might confirm for me that the bracket notation is actually permitted for the paging.xml and that it does result in a match? btw the version of Seam I am using is '1.2.0.Patch1'. Of course if you have any other suggestion, do let me know, thanks again.
Tony

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027158#4027158

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027158