[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Overriding EntityHome.persist problems

MikeDougherty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 12 13:04:13 EDT 2007

OK, it seems the managed flag is not being set when I navigate to that page from my select list. However, it does get set correctly when I navigate to the region.xhtml from an <s:link /> within a <h:dataTable /> tag. I am apparently building and submitting my  list incorrectly.

So now my question becomes, how do I build a  list of entities that allows the user to navigate to the entity's edit page? I haven't seen anything like this in the examples, and my guesses do not appear to be doing the correct things.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027262#4027262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027262