[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - Listing users configured within JBoss

phisatmonster do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 12 15:52:14 EDT 2007

Is there a way using JMX and the JaasSecurityManager, or some other MBean, do determine the users that are configured for the JBoss application server?  What I'm wanting is to display a list of users and each users roles to the JBoss AS admin.  So far all I can see from JaasSecurityManager is the ability to retrieve roles for the currently authenticated user, not all users.  Any suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027322#4027322

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027322