[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Lng Conversation and Tree navigation menu

app4you@yahoo.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 09:25:59 EDT 2007

Chuckadams,
Thanks for sharing your thought.  Your point is well taken and I will play with that tip. If you end the conversation using using the <s:link propagation=end, then that long running conversation form that you were in should end and redirect to the specified starting form, a search form for instance.

But then I am curious, PLEASE SHED SOME LIGHT here..., if on the tree using the s:link propagation=(end or none) will be sufficient to terminate any long running conversation process(s).  I wonder if doing this will have any impact on the application performance, instead of calling the action with the annotated @End explicitly.

Please refer to this threat: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=103792

Gavin mentioned that he might put together a sample app using the Richfaces tree+tab components.  That should be very helpful.

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027531#4027531

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027531