[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: advice needed

andydale do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 09:29:23 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am not running the client via the wsrunclient, i am trying to run it as a standalone app (probably not the best idea, considering the trouble i am having).  I added the correct jar into the classpath but i now get a

org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot find configFile: META-INF/standard-jaxws-client-config.xml

error when trying to run the client.  I even installed jbossws1.0.4GA on 4.0.4GA and i still get the same problem after coping the standard-jaxws-client-config.xml in the META-INF within the jbossws.sar dir in deploy.

I am now attempting to call the web service via a HTTP form with the web service URL as the action (using HTTP POST) , the web service returns something but it is only an error saying:

  | <env:Envelope>
  |    <env:Header/>
  |    <env:Body>
  |       <faultcode>env:Client</faultcode>
  |       <faultstring>
  |          Unsupported content type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
  |       </faultstring>
  |    </env:Body>
  | </env:Envelope>

Any help/adivce would be appreciated.