[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Approach for deploying a new application

fsoumil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 10:38:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

We are using jboss for a rather large web application.
We do monthly upgrade of this application and I was wondering how we could set up a system for deploying the application without disturbing too much their users.
Let me be more precise...
I would like to be able to stop new visitors to start a new session and let the currently active users finish their session so that we know that the system can be safely restarted without breaking anyone's session.
Would some of you have experience to share in that domain ?

Thanks a lot for your help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027567#4027567

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027567