[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Entity Bean data synchronize with DataBase with commit optio

sonu131 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 11:30:15 EDT 2007

I have an entity bean which is marked as NonShared with commit option A. Now we have made an application that can update the data directly into the database . I do not want to  change the commit option. Is there any way I can invalidate the cache for that particular bean if any cache has been done and then invalidate it and tell jboss to reload the data for that entity bean instance.

thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027580#4027580

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027580