[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - handler problem

khaledzarig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 15:12:06 EDT 2007

Hi guys, I need to intercept the soap message at rhe server side,but  it did not work. what i did is:
1) i have this class:

package org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler;

import org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.GenericSOAPHandler;
 import javax.xml.ws.handler.MessageContext;
public class HibernateWS extends GenericSOAPHandler
{
@Override
public boolean handleFault(MessageContext msgContext)
{
    System.out.println("Inside GenericSOAPHandler  :  ");
    return super.handleFault(msgContext);
}
@Override
protected boolean handleInbound(MessageContext msgContext)
{
    System.out.println("Inside GenericSOAPHandler  :  ");
    return true;
}
@Override
protected boolean handleOutbound(MessageContext msgContext)
{
    System.out.println("Inside GenericSOAPHandler  :  ");
    return true;
}
}

and i have put the compiled file(.class) in  package org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler, ( i use jbossws 1.2.0 ).

2) I added the following to standard-jaxws-endpoint-config.xml file which is in jboss-4.0.5.GA\server\default\deploy\jbossws.sar\META-INF;
<endpoint-config>
<config-name>Handler hibernate gnomo</config-name>
<pre-handler-chains>
<javaee:handler-chain>
<javaee:protocol-bindings>##SOAP11_HTTP</javaee:protocol-bindings>
<javaee:handler>
<javaee:handler-name>HibernateWS</javaee:handler-name>
<javaee:handler-class>org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.HibernateWS</javaee:handler-class>
</javaee:handler>
</javaee:handler-chain>
</pre-handler-chains>
</endpoint-config>

When i deployed my service it works as normal, but the handler doesn't print the messages as it is showen in the attached class (HibernateWS).

can any body tell me what was wrong in this please.

thanks in advance,
khaly

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027649#4027649

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027649