[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - JBoss IDE 2.0 Beta and Remote Debugging

ekusnitz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 17:06:57 EDT 2007

I realize that JBoss IDE is going through major changes, but right now most of us are using 2.0 Beta with Eclipse 3.2. I notice that there does not seem to be a way to connect to a remote server for debugging, as there was in 1.x. Is that true or am I missing something? I try setting up a plain old Debug configuration (whose parameters are the same) but it doesn't connect for some reason.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4027702#4027702

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4027702